Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's spring!

You know what that means....

Plenty of new life, new hope, and new things to create! In a promise I made to myself to be more creative, I have done a few productive things:

1. Created this blog 
2. Renamed and rebranded my existing Facebook page
3. Revamped prices

And what do I have to attribute to tonight's late night (or should I say early morning...) productivity? 



An impromptu photoshoot with my one and only true love- my sorority big sister! I was hesitant to pick up my camera at first, thinking about how little I had done recently and not sure how it would turn out... But I'm glad she encouraged me to get back on the horse because the shoot was FANTASTIC! Starting off the spring with a strong shoot and lots of creative ideas is getting me pumped for future shoots... I can't wait to see what other new ideas this spring will bring! 

Enjoy the upcoming photos from Kathryn Guerra's late night flower child shoot... Hope the vibrant colors and flowers get you as hyped as they got us!

Spring wishes, 
Maddy Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment