Friday, June 20, 2014

Austin Day Trip: June 19, 2014

I took a day trip to Austin, TX with my mom on Thursday and brought along Lenny (my camera, for those of you who don't know). We started our day on South Congress filling up on milkshakes and truffle fries at Hopdoddy, shopped around SoCo, and visited a cute lemonade stand. Then we paid a visit to only the best college there is-- The University of Texas at Austin! We bummed around campus and popped into stores on the drag. I'm pretty sure that the incoming freshman on campus thought that I was a freshman because I was walking around my mom and don't exactly look like a college sophomore, so I had to take some Alpha Phi photos to mark my territory. Anyways, it was a great day with a great person, and I couldn't have had a better time! Enjoy my photos from around the always lovely ATX.














No comments:

Post a Comment