Tuesday, July 1, 2014

So many exciting things to look forward to!


I would just like to take a minute to give a shoutout to the man above for giving me such great photo opportunities and fun adventures this past weekend. I was able to take bridal shower photos, attend a concert in the park with one of my best friends and my sister, and take a day trip to Austin to visit friends with a very old family friend and my sister. 

With all of these great things happening, I have had barely any time to think about my upcoming family trip! I can't wait to spend seventeen days with my family (and Lenny!) traveling throughout the midwest and down to Florida, visiting relatives and friends. I even get to take senior photos of a beautiful and Christ-loving friend of mine who I have had the privilege of watching grow over the years. I will have so many new things to photograph, and I am so grateful for that! 

I will be shooting photos every day and trying to write a blog post about the adventures each day will bring. The majority of these photos will be on my personal Facebook, but I'll try and edit one or two a day with a cool effect to keep my blog looking fun and sharp!

So here is a big YIPEE for the next few weeks! Can't wait to share my experiences in Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida with you guys. 

Much love and God Bless, 

Maddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment