Friday, July 25, 2014

The beach, Haley's senior photos, and other random adventures

It. Has. Been. Way. Too. Long.



After a long road trip through the great Midwest, reaching Florida meant putting the computer away for (most) of the week. It was so great seeing our sweet family friends in Florida; we spent so much time together and it was terribly sad having to say goodbye! I had the privilege of capturing Haley's senior photos, however, which she totally rocked in. We shot in Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach, and Alys Beach-- talk about a location shoot! There were a few setbacks what with the beach being insanely windy that day as well as the sun setting a bit earlier than anticipated, but I ended up LOVING what came out of those obstacles! Here are some of my favorites.




We went out to dinner on our second to last night at Bud & Alley's in Seaside. Seaside pretty much runs beach family photos, so when I found out we were going there for dinner I had to grab my camera. And I'm glad I did! The sun took forever to set and I had a good hour of perfect lighting to take these photos. Shoutout to Blake and Joe for being such great models (and photographers for me and my family!) 




When I got home from the beach, I immediately started designing business cards. So many people have asked if I have them, so I figured it was about time I ordered them. I have been doing lots of planning this week and have a few upcoming shoots that I am planning for! I went to location yesterday to see how it was looking and brought one of my best friends along with me; I took some pictures of him just for fun! 



I plan on doing more blogging now that I'm home and gearing up for school again, and I promise they will be better than this one! Thanks for actually making it to the end of this one... Have a great day everyone! 

xoxo

maddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment